Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Trott's Journal



A new feature on the Trott Felipe Fan Club will include snippets from Trott's journal. We here at the Trott Felipe Fan Club want to provide you, the reader/fan/stalker a window into Trott's world:


Dear Journal,

What a brotastic day it's been today bros. I woke up at noon, there was sun in the sky. I walked down to the flower shop down the street to
send flowers to my ex-girlfriend in New Jersey for a late Valentine's Day surprise. She hates me. They were also selling Cheap Wedding Favors so I bought some of those and included them in the package containing the flowers. I enclosed a note that said, "Happy
Valentine's Day, these wedding favors could have been from our wedding. I sent this late because I wanted you to think I was dead for Valentine's Day. Did it work?"
After that, I walked around LA looking for Fort Knox because I wanted
to
Buy Gold Bars. I had some extra money to spend. The end.

Your
Truly,


Trott "T-Flip" Felipe

On second thought, we here at the Trott Felipe Fan Club will stick to the writing and publicity. Have a Merry Trott Felipe Day!

-Fan Club Staff

Trott Felipe PSA: Hey kids, do you want a fuel transfer tank?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up Trott, you are my favorite actor!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites