Friday, January 27, 2006

Trott Felipe Books Non-Paying Extra Work



This just in, Trott Felipe, one of the greatest actors of the 21st century already, has used his star power to book a gig as an extra on an independant feature through craigslist.com. Although, the job does not pay, it will be a chance for Trott to get some exposure. The film is set to be distributed to various film festivals throughout the country in hopes of being accepted. Also, Trott could recieve 0.0011% of the gross profit of the film in deferred pay if the film makes money. Plus, Trott got a free meal, a chance to work on a "really fun set that creates a good atmosphere," and will recieve a copy of the film when it is completed in 2 months, "guaranteed."
We caught up with Trott to get his reaction from doing the extra work. He had this to say: "Well, first of all bro, thanks for doing the interview, but show some respect. It's "background performer," not "extra." Would you call your "country" a "count" or something? Well...anyway, sorry bros, I just get sensitive about this kind of stuff. It's part of my training as an actor. I'm having a great time working on the set of Zombies Walk At Night, I'm putting in some good work and making great business connections. I think you can even see me in a few of the scenes. I haven't gotten my free meal yet but I think that I get it at the end of the day. I'm sure it's like a steak or lobster or something. I mean, come on bro, this is a feature. This is big time. It feels good to finally make it man."

Trott didn't offer any details about the film. When we asked him to tell us more about the plot, he just looked at us, got a big smile on his face, said, "you'll have to wait for the movie to come out," winked at us and walked away into the sunset. At this moment, he was almost hit by car, but luckily, was able to avert it.


Trott Felipe PSA: I was watching Neil Young Heart of Gold the other day and it got me thinking... We should all begin stock option trading more. Heck, I'm even considering buying New York Office Space at this point just to do it. It just makes you think man... What if everybody really pushed themselves to the limit of their potential and abilities. The world would be a better place. So if you are sick of selling cheap wedding favors for a living, join me Trott Felipe, in living the Trott Felipe dream. The more you know... flying star




Contact at antonlash@aol.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites