Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And Now, A Public Service Announcement From Trott Felipe


Hey kids? I know what you are thinking. What am I going to do? Valentine's Day is coming up. Am I going to buy Valentine Day Flowers or Valentine's Day Gift Baskets for that special someone? Or, should I spend a little more money and get them some diamond bracelets?

Well if you get any of those things you would be wrong. That's right folks, I, Trott Felipe, am endorsing the best gift that anybody could get for their loved ones on Valentine's Day...a team of lawyers to take care of your accutane lawsuits. Most people nowadays are addicted to the drug accutane, right? So chances are, that your significant other is no different. It's perfect! Jump on the bandwagon now and when other big stars like myself start doing the same, you can say that you had a lawyer or team of lawyers to take care of your accutane lawsuit before the Jim Carreys and Eva Longorias of the world. Don't thank me. You already have by being my fan. Trott Felipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites