Monday, February 06, 2006

Trott Felipe Throws Huge Super Bowl Party, Busted By Cops



Trott Felipe was arrested early Monday morning(given a noise violation ticket and told to turn the music down) by police, in connection with the Super Bowl party thrown at his studio apartment in Hollywood.

Eye witnesses claimed that there were a total of 3, possibly 4 other people at the party and that they were playing Power 106 really loud and drinking beer. A nerdy, screenwriter wannabe girl with 3 cats, who lives below Trott, called the police who arrived on the scene at approximately 3:20 AM PST. Trott could not be reached for comment, but released this statement through his publicist (neighbor).

"Bros, I sincerely apologize for my actions. I apologize to my family, friends and most importantly, my fans. It was a sad misunderstanding. I was simply throwing a sick bash to celebrate Super Bowl XL. Super Bowl Extra Large seemed like the perfect opportunity to throw a party and I did not realize that my actions would be ill-receieved by other occupants of the Felipe Compound. Once again, I apologize and vow to make it up to you by getting a credit on IMDB.com, somehow, soon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites