Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Name Is Trott Felipe... and I'm An Actor


"In the summer of 2005, I came to Hollywood with only $312 dollars, a car packed with clothes, a 20 inch TV and a Nintendo Gamecube. When I got to my studio apartment, my car broke down and 2 of the wheels fell off. I would never drive it again. I would have to walk everywhere and use LA's shitty public transit system to get from audition to audition. I had to sell drugs to little kids and work at Starbucks just to pay the rent, and that's not even counting utilities. Every person I met didn't become a friend or colleague, they became a stepping stone, somebody that I could use to reach my goals in Hollywood. I would no longer ask "What's your name?" I would ask, "What can you do for me?" My name is Trott Felipe, and I'm an actor."


-Trott Felipe, 1/29/2006 while watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Trott!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites