Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Trendy Trott Felipe Tries to Make Gold Cool Again


Remember when gold was cool? Remember when platnium was unheard of as jewelry? Do you know the price of gold nowadays? Famous comedian/actor/songwriter Trott Felipe does. Trott, known in Hollywood (his apartment complex on Hollywood Blvd.) for being a trendsetter is trying to stir up a comeback for gold. He has been spotted at places like Ralph's and Amoeba wearing thick gold chains and gold rings.
When reached for comment, Trott replied, "Gold man, remember when it was cool? I'm trying to use my starpower to save the people that sell gold from starving."
When gold was reached for comment it was smoking a cigar and said, "Who the fuck is this douchebag wearing me as a necklace? I'm gold. I don't need a comeback. I'm still the reason for Fort Knox mutha fuckas. I'm gold!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites