Wednesday, February 06, 2008

You hear the one about De Niro?

Robert De Niro is hit up the red carpet with wife, Grace Hightower, on his way to accepting a Golden Camera award in Berlin. The Golden Camera awards are essentially the German equivalent to the Golden Globes and Bobby received a Lifetime Achievement award. Also, Kylie Minogue was there to receive her award for Best International Music Act.

I didn't even know Robert De Niro was married--I had to find out on the internet if he was--and am seeing that Grace here is wife number three. I don't know how I feel about her outfit. I feel like if I squint, it's rather fabulous, but also a little overwhelming. It's like sexy funeral-wear. Get it? Oh, there was no joke. My bad.

Hilary Swank was there too and I don't know if she was being honored, but I kind of feel like she's got a few too many textures going on in that outfit. And I have my suspicions that there's a very expensive hotel in Berlin right now, scratching their heads right now as to where their red curtains went.

Now that's what I call interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites