Monday, January 14, 2008

Breaking Bad is not that good

I'm a fan of Mad Men, so my whole week is focused on getting to AMC's Breaking Bad which debuts this upcoming Sunday. AMC scored a couple Golden Globes with Mad Men, let's see if they can repeat the success. On face value Breaking Bad is more interesting than anything the Big Four have planned for us. We'll see!

Late night is troubling me lately since NBC and Comedy Central aren't posting their guests into the news feeds or their websites I have no idea who's appearing so therefore I can't report on it. I guess the strategy is to keep it mysterious as a way to get people to tune in to find out who will be there. I do have to say that Conan's Wednesday interview/profile of Late Night associate producer Jordan Slansky was absolutely hilarious and is my vote for the late night (across all channels) segment of the week. I can't believe it. Well, you betta believe it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites