Sunday, January 13, 2008

He's wearing a c-sucker suit

Dr. Phil visited Britney Spears this week. Who cares? Nobody should. I'll tell you about it, but seriously, if you can control yourself, don't read it. That's how much i care about your own mental health: I don't want you to read my blog if you want to be a better person.

“I went to see Britney at the request of her family,” says Dr. Phil. He talked to her parents and brother, and they were frustrated that she wouldn’t be held longer at a hospital.

“My meeting with Britney and some of her family members this morning in her room at Cedars leaves me convinced more than ever that she is in dire need of both medical and psychological intervention. She was released moments before my arrival and was packing when I entered the room. We visited for about an hour before I walked with her to her car. I am very concerned for her.”

Stay tuned for a “very special episode” of Dr. Phil this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites