Monday, March 12, 2007

Hollow Ween

Hey what's up girl? How are you doing? Oh...I just figured that I only had one fan.
Well, if you want to see me blog about my life still, and be really random and stuff, you'll have your chance again. It will be more limited, but if you want, check out my personal site, brianlaesch.com (under construction) and click on blog. That will be my personal blog besides Myspace.
As far as drunkblogger.com...it may be back, but if it, it will be way different. I may use it for another idea I have...but considering I have idea for new websites everyday, who knows. I'll get one "general public interest" blog up someday, for now, just read all the random shit I come up with.
Alright girl, good talking to you, have a good one. But hey, why don't you call me no more girl? Shooooottttt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites