Sunday, March 11, 2007

Trott Felipe Hates the Packers

Alright, I'm a little freaked out. I just saw for like the 200th time a commercial from Leed's Mattress Stores with "Neil with the deal." Has anybody been up late and seen these commercials? Is it just me or are these the creepiest commercials on TV? What the hell is with his cartoon of himself dressed like a blue elf? WTF?? It's probably even worse if you see it on TV because you can't control it and it just pops up when you least expect it and the guy looks like a demented Owen Wilson from Starsky and Hutch (yes, only Owen Wilson in that film alone) Check it out on the website too at www.leedsmattress.com and let me know what you think. Something about this guy says "homicidal maniac," but maybe that's just me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites