Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Executive? Unemployed? Look no further.

If you are an unemployed executive, you most likely will need to look at an executive recruiting firm.

Every since 1967 (which seems like a long time, unless you are a hippy and relive it everyday), a little old incorporation named, A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc., has been a part of the recruiting landscape, and have had a high level of service and commitment. They have upheld this level for a long time, and they have no plans of stopping now. They have successfully placed a lot of top-notch candidates together with industry-leading clients. That skill makes them awesome, for one, but also, it tends to lead to a good reputation, and, believe me, they are consistent. This makes the one searching for work, and the company seeking an employee, very happy.

And all of their recruiters know their respective industry. The industry they recruit for, is the same industry that they once had their own successful career. They bring an invaluable depth of experience, skill and insight because of this. Those are 3 words I know I want associated with my recruiter. Heck, the have to have those abilities. Otherwise, the would probably suck at their jobs! Of course, that's not the case at AEF. These homies have knowledge, contacts and the feel for their respective feel. And they'll use it to find the tightest fit for each and every job. Oh yeah!

Now, I'm sure you are asking yourself, "Wait a minute...this guy is telling me a lot of good information, but, what areas exactly do these people excel in? I don't even know, man!" Well, I'll tell you right now, that if you don't know, I'll tell you: Their practice include, but are not limited to, financial and risk management services, legal and legal support services, communications and technology, human resources consulting, and luxury products. And within those awesome areas, you damn right AEF fills positions, yo! What positions? Well, they do this nationally, and I'm talking about positions from the middle, to executive, all the way up to "C level" management. And then some. They also fill associate, partner, analyst and managing director positions.

All in all, I had a great day writing about AEF. I hope to do it again tomorrow, but if I can't, you need to check them out. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites