Monday, November 12, 2007

You heard the one about the guy?

This one actor said that this is by far the best thing SNL has done since “Chronic-what-les of Narnia.” Or should I say…the best thing Andy Samburg/Lonely Island has done since “Chronic-what-les of Narnia.” There isn’t really anything you can even say about this. You can’t make fun of it. It’s too awesome.

Wasn’t that the ish? I challenge anyone to say that video sucked. If you think that video sucked then you must be the lamest person in the world. I’m that cereal about this folks. And you know this video is going to hit the clubs. Shooottt…this song may actually get me to go back to the clubs and ish. I don’t even have anything to say really. Hopefully you just watched that dick-in-the-box ish. Merry Christmas ya’ll…especially you girl, you know what’s up…just my dick in a box.

UPDATE: NBC is dumb and removed all of the copies of this video from YouTube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites