Monday, November 12, 2007

Trott goes bonkers for people in videos

What is it about YouTube? They love to feature videos that are either a rip-off of Borat or something that reminds you of him. (And just for the record, I’m not jumping on the Borat bandwagon. I’ve been there since the beginning honky.)

Seriously though, this video is entertaining enough. But it kind of reminds me of partying in the seedy, Russian parts of Hollywood. Luckily, my name isn’t Alonzo, so I was cool when I did. Hey-yo! Seriously though folks, it’s quittin’ time…oh no…oh no, I’m about to start boozin’. One more rendition of “Come Fly With Me?” Alright, you twisted my arm.

How did all these people get in this video? Badabing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites