Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm an Aaron Carter fan

First of all, this video is way too long, but then again, there isn’t much I would cut out. Check this out if you have time, especially at work. It’s a mock of MTV’s Fanatic and Aaron Carter. It’s pretty funny. It’s one of those, alright-good-job-I-don’t-ever-have-to-see-this-again-but-good-job-type videos.

Hey-yo! My favorite part was when the girl calls him a “douchebag.” What a silly little girl, doesn’t she realize she just left an Aaron Carter concert? You don’t get room to call anybody a douchebag after that. But hey, that’s how I beat Shaq. Where can I get an Aaron Carter t-shirt like that? If you have comments, let the creator of this film, Justin Noble, know what you think about it. E-mail him at: justin.noble@yale.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites