Monday, November 12, 2007

Oprah is taking over YouTube?

Pardon my abbreviated language, and nothing against Oprah, she’s great, but, are you fucking kidding me!? Oprah is now posting exclusive YouTube videos on her own channel, and is now picking the featured videos on the front page (at least today)? Seriously, when is she running for President? (Not that there would be anything wrong with that…)

[Insert Oprah YouTube video that you can’t embed because of idiot bloggers such as myself here.]

The best part is that you can’t even embed any of her videos because, well, it’s obvious: idiot bloggers like me who will say a lot worse than I am and post her videos on their page. Look, Oprah’s great and all, but I just didn’t see this coming…but I guess that’s why she’s Oprah and pretty much owns the media. Oh well…at least she’s in the great city of Chicago. I’m going to give her 5 roasts, in hopes that she will read my book, The Verge of Psychosis: An Aspiring Actor’s Journal, and recommend that too. I’m keeping my fingers crossed and holding my breath. Toodles! (Wait, did I just say toodles!? Oh no. Oprah is now affecting my site as well… NOTE: There is no video evidence in the history of the Oprah Winfrey Show to prove she ever said, “toodles,” but it would be a lot cooler if there was.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites