Monday, March 12, 2007

So sick

But I keep seeing a lot of people trying to do that, as if its some original idea. There are so many lame "white people" internet rap videos on YouTube. It makes me sick. They aren't funny. They aren't interesting. They aren't entertaining. They aren't even good rap. The concept of "regular" white people doing "black" raps, was never really funny, but it for sure hasn't been funny in the last 10 years minimum. It's just dumb, and in traditional rapper fashion, I'm not even going to mention any of the names of these people rapping. I don't want to make them famous, because we all know, just how many people read my blog and are influenced by it. I'm not even going to link to that ish. I don't have to. You know what I'm talking about. And if not, just go on YouTube and search for "white rap" or "unfunny" and you will figure it out.
Comical White Rap: Just don't do it...unless you are me, because I'm totally sick at it...bro.
List of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites