Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Trott Felipe Signs Up With Central Casting, Bidding Ends


After a long, played-out bidding war by Extra casting agencies, Trott Felipe has decided to sign with the classic #1 agency for extras in Hollywood/Burbank, Central Casting. Both sides have been feuding over the figures and number of years on the deal for days and it was originally believed that trendsetting, celebrity actor Trott Felipe may sign with Jeff Olan Casting, joining the new wave of stars, such as Rick Smith, Judy Jones and Joe Smith, that have flocked to the extra agency and created an unbalance in the orbit of the Hollywood universe. Thanks to Trott Felipe, or T-Flip, the magnetic force is back on track with the south pole and north pole (it's Christmas time), being aligned. When reached for comment, Trott had this to exclaim, "Like, I knew that Central would be like a good home for my talents for years to come and get me to the top of the A-List sooner. Right now I'm just at the bottom of the A-List, but I just think that Central will get me out there soon and get me more work, plus, I banged this chick that works at Jeff Olan Casting, so things would be kind of awkward for me if I went in there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites