Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back home again in jail

Shocking new details have emerged regarding Amy Winehouse's insane night out on the town earlier this week that we told y'all about!

According to reports, Wino ATTACKED 2 people that night.

And that's just the start of it!

- Musician Mustapha el Mounmi claims Ames hit him because he refused to give way to her at a pool table. UK media reports Mustapha has a bruised eye and swollen lip. Mustapha says, “I feel so angry. She smashed my face hard. I could not hit back — she’s a woman.”

- Wino HEADBUTTED a Good Samaritan who helped her hail a cab. Police have reportedly began a probe and sources said Amy will be arrested. If convicted of assault, she could face up to six months’ jail and a $4,000 fine.

Wino more or less confirms she's back to using drugs.

An eyewitness reports that Amy was "off her face, throwing drinks around and turning over tables" at London's Bar Tok. The witness also reveals that Ames screamed, "I am a legend, get these people out. I want to take drugs’.”

Wino was seen kissing a mystery man. Yeah, one that WASN'T her junkie husband, who's still in jail.

That's so awesome. I remember when I was in jail one time for drugs...oh wait...that was never. Good job donkey-faced issue-haver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites