Saturday, December 29, 2007

Word, man

So I got a little holiday gift package from Emitations, a really fun online jewelry store. CHECK OUT THIS RING! I ripped it out of the box, took my engagement ring off and threw that sucker right on. My husband happened to be home and standing right next to me and he asked what I was doing. I told him I was going to wear this ring from now on instead of the one he gave me and we almost got a divorce. SOOOOOO I am now going to give it away to an INO reader in hopes that this will somehow un-insult him. hahahahha Anyone interested? And yes… it’s huge!”

If you’d like to participate in this contest, or just check out some hot celebrity gossip and/or super stylish celeb fashion features, check out INO!

Tags: celebrity engagement ring, celebrity gossip, celebrity images, CZ jewelry, I'm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites