Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm a fan of good credit cards

If you are anything like me, or successful Hollywood actor, Trott Felipe, you know how tough it can be to find an Online Credit Card.

Well, now you have an option. A very good option. What is it? CreditCardSearchEngine.com, and it's awesome. It is literally one of the longest running sites for online credit card comparison, ever, man. I'd even go as far as to say that it's the shit. I'm in love with it. It's hot.

What does it do though? Well, it allows consumers, businesses, and students to all search, compare, and apply for all types of credit card offers. You can find everything from low interest and reward cards, all the way up to cards for people with horrible to average credit. (People with ridiculously good credit probably don't need this.)

CreditCardSearchEngine features offers from the leaders in U.S. Credit Card issuers...but who is that? Well...how about these: J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Citibank and leading brands Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. Have you heard of all of those totally sick credit card companies? No? You better learn something then...by going to this site. It's awesome. I mean, seriously, I've got a good credit boner right now. This website is why I wake up in the morning, and why I sleep like a baby on a pillow filled with 2 dollar bills. If you don't think so, you aren't me. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites