Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Taco Bell gifts for Kwanza

Okay ... I know that this season of Heroes got off to a slow, somewhat, rocky start but thankfully the episodes picked up and got a heaps lot better somewhere after the 5th or 6th ep. Since it got good again, I've been very pleased with the way things have been progressing on the show ... I was really looking forward to the finale episode last night mainly because I was sure they were gonna go out with a bang ... and they did, sorta ... but not as much of a bang as I was hoping for. Granted, the Writer's Strike has really hobbled most TV shows this season and Heroes was forced to wrap things up more quickly than they prolly intended. Last night's "finale" was meant to just be the half-way point for the full season but since it got chopped in half, it became the season finale period. In the end they did the best with what they could...

Soooo ... all the things that have been slowly (at times painfully slowly) unfolding this season all came to a head last night ... and as much as I really was hoping to be WOWed out of my socks, I think I was more just contented with what went down. Considering the way things are in Hollywood since the Writer's Strike went into effect, I can't really blame them for tying up as many loose ends as they could, as quickly as possible. The promo promised that "2 Heroes would Fall" and, indeed, two did ... but it's a bit vague as to whether or not that means they've peaced out for good ... I guess we'll have to wait and see:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites