Thursday, November 09, 2006

Trott Sees Magic Don Juan Dixon Dimarco or Somebody

There isn’t really much to say. I saw Arch Bishop Magic Don Juan on Friday as I pulled off of Fairfax to a Shell Station on my way to the airport. In a word, it was totally awesome. I didn’t talk to him, but he did look at me, as if to say, “white boy, I don’t give a shit if you’ve seen Old School, we ain’t cool.” I’ll never forget it. He even had Illinois license plates just like me! And a green and yellow mercedes with his name on the back! With green spinners! My day was complete.

In other news, I’m not sure if he had any gemstone jewelry but you should check into that. For the jewelry he was wearing he needs some precious metals quotes. I also don’t think he was wearing Pet ID tags but he should have been. And all of these things combined would involved lawsuits that would necessitate bextra lawyers . Ok, none of that last part really made any sense, but don’t worry about it. The point is, I saw Arch Bishop Magic Don Juan. The man with 5 names…and I’m not really sure if any of them actually describe him, but what the hell. He wears a lot of green and stuff. It’s cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Member of Image hosting by Photobucket

Humor 
Blog Top Sites